Electronics design engineer, software developer, product director, entrepreneur. Technically proficient with: Altium Designer, EagleCAD, Solidworks, Autodesk Fusion 360, ARM/AVR/PIC/Arduino, C++, C#, Python
Electronics Engineering Lead
- Developed electronics to increase the throughput of our wafer inspection tools by 10x, while maintaining compatibility with our existing software suite.
- Led a multi-disciplinary team of engineers to create a generalized inspection tool for semiconductor manufacturing, enabling customers to inspect wafer masks, and wafers with a single tool. (US Patent #10,254,214)
- Simplified legacy designs, reducing BoM cost by ~95% while increasing the capabilities of the tool.
- Developed embedded control systems for automated inspection tools for various industries.
- Played key role in standardizing two companies design, and documentation procedures during an acquisition.
- Implemented automated programming and test procedures for electronics assembly.
- Implemented FA procedures as part of a feedback loop into our design process.
- Developed Python based web interface for networked 3D printing, removing the need for a user to install any software.
- Created distributed slicing software to allow slicing on AWS servers for a faster preprocessing step than slicing on the embedded hardware in the printer.
- Designed and implemented a new electronics package to facilitate remote printing, while increasing the safety of the machine through the implementation of interlocks, and filament sensing.
- Designed embedded systems for specialized products, ranging from industrial automation, to multi-rotor aircraft controllers.
- Developed firmware and electronics to enable mesh-networking between multiple multi-rotor aircraft.
- Created pass/fail jigs for automated PCB testing, providing manufacturing with an immediate feedback loop.